Monday, March 19, 2012

Daylight Savings Time

According to my body, it is 5 a.m. and quiet time for me. Time to read emails, write in journals, download fun kits, create scrapbook layouts, or just stretch and listen as the day wakes up. Two hours of quiet time for me before lunches need to be made, smoothies need to be blended, rides need to be given, work needs to start. But the clock says it is 6 a.m. So only a precious hour, not two. Why not just get up when the clock says it is 5 a.m.? According to my body, that would be 4 a.m. My body does not believe in daylight savings time.

1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOOOOO my favorite time of the year. I should start a petition for Daylight Savings year round! Love it...love it...love it! Sorry...just had to get that out. If it makes you feel any better, I think there are more people who dislike it than do like it. hehehe

    ReplyDelete